- » Poltics
- » Economy
- » Feature & Viewpoint
- » Entertainment
- » Health & Religion
- » Education&Sports
- » Tourism
- » Chandigarh
- » Market Watch
- » Weather
- » Punjab
- » Haryana
- » Tibet News
"Benefits of Panchgavya"Apr 05, 2011 13:17 | Health & Religion
"Benefits of Panchgavya"
Panchgavya or more commonly Panchagavya (or cowpathy) is a treatment comprised of products obtained from cows used in Ayurvedic medicine and of religious significance for Hindus. Within Hinduism, Panchgavya is used as an offering to deities and consumed by devotees as a form of prasad. It is made up of five cow products; milk, curd, ghee, urine and dung. Panchgavya is also used as fertilizers and pesticides in agricultural operations Panchgavya is an organic product having miraculous effects. It is beneficial to all.
Beneficial effects of Panchgavya on commercial crops:
1. Induces dense flowering with more female flowers.
2. Irregular or alternate bearing habit is not experienced and continues to fruit regularly.
3. Enhances keeping quality by 12 days in room temperature.
4. Flavour and aroma are extraordinary
1. Higher TSS.
2. Shelf life is extended by 5 days.
1. Enhances the yield by 22%.
2. Extra long fingers.
3. Ensure Low drainage loss.
4. Narrows the ratio of mother and finger rhizomes.
5. Helps survival of dragon fly, spider etc which in turn reduce pest and disease load.
6. Sold for premium price as mother/seed rhizome.
7. Enriches the curcumin content.
1. Enhances the yield by 18% and in few cases like cucumber, the yield is doubled.
2. Shelf life is extended.
3. Very tasty with strong Flavour.
4. Wholesome vegetables with shiny and appealing skin.
Along with Milk, Ghee & curd the Cow-urine and Dung of healthy and freely grazing (jungles or farms) indigenous cows make miraculous general and even life-saving medicines. They centrally act on the basic metabolic system of the body, are highly useful in problems ranging from common cold to cancer including the ones as kidney/gall stones, cardiac, skin, nervous system related and digestive problems. Various practical applications on different kind of patients have successfully confirmed its Ayurvedic- Revelations as well as modern conclusions. Cow urine is an all comprehensive immuno-modulator, bio-enhancing, anti-oxidant, anti-toxin, anti-allergic, and anti-fungal, bacterial properties. Moreover it does not have any side effects instead its, anti-toxic properties take care of the side effects of other medicines.
Centers like Govigyan Anusandhan Kendra, Kanpur Pathmeda and Ramchandra Pura Math Goshala (Hosanagar) and now a totally Panchgavya-Ayurved Cancer Hospital in Vagalzara near Gujarat have treated thousands of patients suffering from psoriasis, diabetes, cancer, cardiac and digestive disorders, etc.
(People even in the last stages of Cancer declared hopeless and sent out by most reputed Hospitals have found massive relief and improvement in Life with Panchagavya treatment. In many cases cure has also been reported. Several Goshalas have specialised medicine production.
Rajju Priya Soni, Mitu Katoch, Dr. S. S. Rana and Dr. S. C. Negi, . AICRP on Farming Systems Research, COA, CSKHPKV,Palampur