CM Mann Takes Aim at Land Sharks: Stricter Measures for Real Estate in Punjab
Punjab cracks down hard on illegal colonies! In a decisive move, Chief Minister Bhagwant Singh Mann ordered officials to draft a new bill tightening the noose on colonizers. This bold action follows the recent abolishment of No Objection Certificates (NOCs) for land and property registration. Aimed at tackling the rampant issue of unauthorized colonies mushrooming across the state, the new bill, expected to be presented in the next assembly session, promises stricter measures and harsher penalties.
- CM Mann orders: Drafting of a new bill for stricter measures against illegal colonizers.
- Reason: Tackling the widespread issue of unauthorized colonies mushrooming across the state.
- Bill: To be presented in the next session of the Punjab Vidhan Sabha.
- Emphasis: Protecting citizens from exploitation and ensuring proper infrastructure in colonies.
CM Mann’s Stance:
- Criticism: Scoffs at illegal colonizers for luring people with false promises and leaving them without basic amenities.
- Pledge: Vows to eliminate illegal colonies and hold perpetrators accountable.
- Action: Orders swift action against anyone selling unapproved plots.
- Objective: Deter future instances of illegal colony development.
- Details: The draft bill’s specifics are yet to be revealed, but it’s expected to include harsher penalties and stricter regulations.
CM Mann slammed illegal colonizers for exploiting innocent citizens by selling them unapproved plots devoid of basic amenities. He vowed to eliminate this menace, emphasizing the importance of protecting people from such deceitful practices and ensuring proper infrastructure within colonies. Swift action will be taken against anyone selling unapproved plots, serving as a strong deterrent against future illegal development.
This new law is a game-changer for Punjab’s real estate sector, bringing much-needed transparency and accountability. Citizens can rejoice in the prospect of safer land transactions and improved living conditions in authorized colonies. Legitimate businesses, too, stand to benefit from a more regulated and ethical market.
#PunjabCrackdownIllegalColonies #NoMoreLandScams #CMMannTakesAction #ProtectingCitizens #RealEstateTransparency #BuildingABetterPunjab