Third Round of Haryana NEET PG Counseling: Provisional Seat Matrix Released for Medical and Dental Colleges
Haryana’s Department of Medical Education and Research has released the provisional seat matrix for the third round of NEET PG counseling in the state for both government and private dental colleges. This includes prestigious institutions like SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram, and PDUMC University, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar.
In the third round of Haryana NEET PG counseling, a total of 294 vacant seats are available for various postgraduate medical programs, while there are 93 seats available for postgraduate dental programs in the state’s government and private dental colleges.
Candidates have until 11:59 PM tonight to register, edit, and fill in their choices, which they can subsequently lock. Participation in the third round of Haryana NEET PG counseling is subject to certain conditions:
- Registered candidates who were not allotted seats in rounds 1 and 2.
- Candidates who were allotted seats in rounds 1 and 2 but did not accept them.
- Candidates who were allotted seats in rounds 1 and 2 but wish to upgrade their seat.
Key dates to remember:
- Registration, editing, choice filling, and locking options are available until 11:59 PM tonight, October 3rd.
- Provisional seat allotment will be released on October 5th.
- Candidates will have from October 5th to October 7th, 11:59 PM, to submit tuition fees.
- Document verification will take place from October 8th to October 9th.
- The reporting date to the allotted institution is October 10th.